Nokia 5233 + Nokia 1600 ( Refurbished )
- Nokia 5233 is a Symbian-based smartphone launched by Nokia in 2010, and, by the time of its release, was Nokia's cheapest touchscreen smartphone.
- As with the Nokia 5800, the 5233 also has a compatibility mode for Java applications that are not touchscreen-aware.
- Display: 3.2-inch, TFT, 640×360 pixels with 16:9 ratio (nHD), 16 million colors, Resistive touchscreen.
- Hardware: ARM11 434 MHz processor, 128 MB RAM, up to 81 MB internal memory and up to 16GB microSD support, 1320 mAh 3.7 V/ 1420 mAh 4.2 V Li-ion battery(BL-5J).
- Camera: 2-megapixel CMOS camera (f/2.8 aperture, 3.7 mm focal length, fixed focus, 1600x1200 resolution), video recording 640x480 @ 30fps
Stand-by time: up to 432 hours
- Integrated hands-free speaker phone
- Accelerometer for auto screen rotation, Motion Sensor Gaming and Proximity Sensor for auto screen lock during calls
- GPS support via Network and Bluetooth GPS receivers and Nokia Maps 3.0
- FM Radio 87.5-108 MHz with RDS (maximum 20 stations)
- 3.5 mm Nokia AV Headphone-AV Connector
- Warranty : 6 months by Warranty Bazaar
- Condition - Refurbished